This recipe makes a lot but don’t worry, they’re so good they’ll still disappear quickly! Packed with cinnamony goodness these cookies are sure to please a crowd.
1 cup butter softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies)
1 comment on “Snickerdoodles…are nothing to laugh at! :-)”Add yours →
It’s true! Everyone loves these tasty cookies!!!