If someone is kind enough to make this for you then remember to smother them with quiches!! This is such a tasty quiche with the crispy bacon, cheese and broccoli, not to mention all the other wonderful additions. You’ll be so happy the next morning when you open the fridge and see it. Cut yourself a nice size slice and heat it up in the microwave. Sit back and enjoy!
- (1) 9-inch deep dish frozen pie shell
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets roughly chopped
- 3 green onion chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the frozen pie shell on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, mayonnaise, garlic salt, onion powder, Dijon, and black pepper until fully combined.
- Fold in the broccoli florets, green onion, bacon and 1 cup shredded cheese. Pour into the pie shell.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set when gently shaken. Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil, if needed to prevent over browning.
- Allow to cool to warm before cutting.
Recipe courtesy of: Melissa Sperka